What is a Live Wedding Painting?

Thought you'd never ask! A live wedding painting is where I attend your wedding and paint the lovely couple :) This painting serves as a reminder of the sweet day to be cherished for years to come by the married couple! My focus is the Indianapolis, Indiana area, but can travel to neighboring states with a travel fee!

My Process:

  • Arrive 3 hours prior to the ceremony to paint the desired background
  • Take a photo of the couple in the pose they want painted (for example: the first kiss at the ceremony or dancing)
  • Paint the couple during the reception
  • Interact with guests and let them watch me paint
  • Reveal the painting to Bride & Groom!
  • Hand it off to the Bride & Groom to take home, or take the painting home to touch up and varnish, then schedule a date to drop off with couple

  • 16x20 inch canvas


  • 18x24 inch canvas


  • 24x30 inch canvas


Ready to Book your Live Wedding Painting?

Once you are ready to book, fill out my commission form to check for availability! I will then send you a payment link for a 10% deposit that locks in your wedding date, along with a contract. The remaining 90% of the payment will be collected the week before the wedding.

Let's Book!

Looking forward to painting your big day!

Want to know more about my process? Come watch me do a Live Wedding Painting!